Business IT Diploma with HR
Our Business IT Diploma with HR has been developed to give you the professional skills you need to get a job in any HR department or take on HR duties and succeed.
Within any organisation, it’s the people who make the biggest difference to its overall success – especially if they feel motivated, highly valued and supported in their roles. So it’s of paramount importance that people wishing to have HR responsibilities are highly skilled.
Our Business IT Diploma with HR will give you a broad range of skills, including understanding the principles of HR, advanced IT skills and how to speak the language of business.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
Our Diplomas give students the confidence to know that you’re one step closer to your dream job, promotion or new career.
The Business IT Diploma with HR will give you a great foundation to take your career in any direction – be it in a broad HR role or moving into the specialist areas of employment law, payroll or training and development.
HR can be very challenging, but also extremely rewarding. You’ll have the job satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping colleagues within your company enjoy a positive work experience. You’ll be a trusted member of the team, using your discretion, diplomacy and proven skills to ensure both employee and employer needs are met.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
The essential skills you need to take on HR responsibilities.
The Business IT Diploma with HR Diploma is made up of ten core courses.
- Get into HR
- Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Sage Payroll
- Practical Payroll
- Typing (choose from selection)
- Effective Business Communication OR Business Document Production
- Microsoft Excel OR Microsoft Excel Expert
The guideline learning time for the Business IT Diploma with HR is: –
- 175 hours flexi-study or 6 weeks full-time*
* full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Business IT with HR Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and courses which you will need to study in one of our centres.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Business IT with HR Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Business IT with HR training, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.