Business Text Processing Diploma
To help ensure your CV stands out and you get the job, our Business Text Processing Diploma is designed to teach you all the essential skills required to work in many different companies. Employers in today’s business world are looking for people who have great office skills and can work accurately and efficiently under pressure. With our Business Text Processing Diploma, you’ll feel confident that you not only have great IT and computer skills, you’ll also have a solid learning foundation for any future career progression.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Take your career to the next level with practical business skills.
The Business Text Processing Diploma will give you a broad range of skills enabling you to be fully prepared for the world of work, so you can get a new job, change careers or get back into employment.
You’ll gain an excellent understanding of computer keyboard skills, speed development, Microsoft Word and business documentation. What’s more, you’ll also have the freedom to choose from three elective subjects to complement your core skills, including Audio Transcription, Microsoft PowerPoint and Mail merge.
The Business Text Processing Diploma consists of three Core Courses: -
- Typing (choose from a selection)
- Microsoft Word
- Business Document Production
You then also choose one or three additional elective courses to suit your requirements. Your course advisor can talk you through everything in more detail.
The guideline learning time for the Business Text Processing Diploma is: -
- 80 hours flexi study/3 weeks full-time* OR 110 hours flexi study/4 weeks full-time* depending on your requirements.
*full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Business Text Processing Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and other courses which you will need to study in one of our centres.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Business Text Processing Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Business Text Processing Diploma training, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.