Different Leadership Attributes and Skills
This course is one of our fantastic leadership courses offered by Pitman Training – it focuses not just on learning leadership skills, but also includes techniques to analyse what sort of a leader you might be.
If you are new to management or are looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities then this course will give you key insights into successful leadership and how to make the most of your own leadership attributes.
Leadership Skills and Attributes lasts between 8-15 hours and is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Pitman Training centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
What’s more, our online system will help you track your progress and take you straight back to where you left off, as well as help build your motivation. There is also a generous six-month window to complete the programme.
This course will help you consider various aspects of leadership, including different leadership styles. It will also help you discover what kind of leader you might be. You will also look at emotional intelligence is and how it can be of assistance to managers.
This course is designed for those who need to gain an understanding of key leadership skills. Also it would be relevant for Team Leaders or experienced staff being given leadership or management responsibilities.
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Styles of Leadership;
- Leadership Attributes and Emotional Intelligence;
- Career and work-focused learning;
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style;
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge;
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off;
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
This course will take around 8 to 15 hours to complete. (Including learning activities. Actual course duration will vary from individual to individual depending on study patterns)
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Different Leadership Attributes and Skills course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the Leadership course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Different Leadership Attributes and Skills Training course click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.