Essential Microsoft Office Award
Our Essential Microsoft Office Award is one of our range of Mini-Diplomas.
This is Microsoft training that does exactly what it says on the tin – our Essential Microsoft Office Award is a mini-diploma that teaches you all the most popular and up-to-date Microsoft programs.
Unlike other Microsoft office courses, this concentrates your learning to cover a whole spectrum instead of concentrating on one small segment. Your productivity – and therefore your employability – will be greatly enhanced.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
If you are wanting to learn the most essential skills of commonly used Microsoft Office programs, this is the Award for you.
This award is the core to a wide range of Pitman Training Diplomas. On successful completion of each course, there is the opportunity to further enhance your learning, progressing to a range of accreditations including City and Guilds and ECDL Advanced.
Microsoft Office gives a consistent appearance across the all the documents you create so you can work easily between applications.
- Word gives you the skills to create professional documents. There is the option to study the Expert level of this course.
- Excel teaches you to create better spreadsheets.You could also study the Expert level of this course.
- PowerPoint enables you to be able to create professional-looking presentations with ease. Or, you could choose Outlook to learn the full ins and outs of this renowned email programme.
The guideline learning time for the Essential Book-Keeping Award is: -
- 80 hours flexi study or 4 weeks full-time*
*full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Essential Microsoft Office Award is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Essential Microsoft Office Award:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Essential Microsoft Officel training, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.