Fast Track Microsoft Skills Diploma
Our Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma is an intensive course dedicated to giving you the technology skills you need within just four weeks. You’ll learn Microsoft Office to a good business standard level or if you wish, you can move to expert level. This fast paced diploma will teach you the skills you need in a short space of time.
To work in most businesses in the UK, you’ll need a good command of the universally accepted Microsoft Office software programs. They are the most commonly used suite of programs and will open the door for you to get a great job in many different industries. So that’s why every single Pitman Training diploma holds at least one or two Microsoft Office courses.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
A quick and easy way to learn great software skills.
For those of you looking to get up to a good business standard in every program in a short space of time, our Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma is the ideal course for you. The diploma includes;
- Microsoft Word
- Word Expert
- Excel Expert
The software program skills every business needs.
The Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma consists of five Core Courses: -
- Microsoft Word OR Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel OR Microsoft Excel Expert
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
The guideline learning time for the Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma is: -
- 100 hours flexi study or 4 weeks full-time*
*full-time is based on 20-30 hours a week.
Our Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Fast-Track Microsoft Skills Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Microsoft Office training, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.