Successful teams are often the cornerstones of successful organisations. If you’re looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities, then team development will be of great importance.
This course focuses on how to create and develop a successful team – from getting the most out of existing team members to recruiting new ones. During this course you will explore what makes a successful team, team development, and ways of communicating with a team.
Team Development is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Pitman Training centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
The course is highly practical in nature – it is packed with hints and tips to solve real-life work problems including quizzes to help reinforce your learning as you go.
What’s more, our online system will help you track your progress and take you straight back to where you left off, as well as help build your motivation. There is also a generous six-month window to complete the programme.
On completing the course, you will have earned a highly regarded Pitman Training Certificate. Pitman Training is highly regarded by employers; yet again top business professionals in the UK have voted Pitman Training to be the UK’s top independent training brand, through achieving Business Superbrand status.
This course will help you explore what makes a successful team, team development, and ways of communicating with a team.
This course is for: -
- Anyone who needs to know what makes a winning team
- Experienced individuals being given, or looking for, more responsibility
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Background to Financial Management.
- Accounting and Financial Management.
- Principles of Accounting.
- Ways of measuring Financial Information.
- Assets – Liabilities.
- Financial Statements – the Balance Sheet.
- Career and work-focused learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
This course will take around 18-25 hours.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Team Development course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the Team Development course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Team Development course click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.