Microsoft Access – Level 1
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Access Level 1, is a one-day seminar for anyone with a basic understanding of Windows who would like to develop their skills using Microsoft Access.
It is not necessary for you to have prior experience of Microsoft Access. The seminar provides you with the following skills and knowledge;
- Overview of Access
- Creating and maintaining a database
- Creating tables
- Understanding database concepts
- Designing and creating data
- Entering and manipulating data in tables
- Using queries to select and analyse information in a table
- Creating forms and reports
- Performing database maintenance procedures
After successfully completing Access Level 1, you will be well placed to move on to our Access Level 2 seminar.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don’t have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.